Saturday, August 13, 2022

Every Hot Ride......

 ....deserves an ice-cream! 😄

50 solo miles at 15.7 average speed. 

Though Ron and Dixie caught me on the way back. 

Of course I would cramp just riding along with them chatting.  Been using Pedialyte Sport over the last couple of weeks and haven't cramped.  

But I figured I'd try Liquid IV as  well seeing it's less expensive and some have given it really good reviews.  Got a box of 30 packets on ebay for 34 bucks. 

But maybe it cramped just from fatigue of work and lifting stuff in the heat. I dunno but I'll have to further test it out  with 26 more packets  yeah ha ha ha. Maybe just a bad day.

But I did set out for 50 seeing Jose is in AZ and no longer riding with. E. So he hadn't wanted to do 50 for the longest so now he's gone  figure I'll increase my mileage on Saturday rides. No leashes ha ha ha. 

Did see fat Eric Pippins. Funny because it seems a group of 4 fit Asian riders caught him and were waiting to pass making it look like he was at the front of a group.  Man I wished I had my camera handy because that would probably have been the only time I've seen him at the front  ha ha ha.  He has a bad reputation for that among several riders we know ha ha ha. 

But anyway   a decent ride though windy and 90 degrees.  Heck, doing 15 mph and blowing by other riders,  you know it's windy.









No comments:

Post a Comment