Thursday, October 21, 2021

24 Solo Night Miles

 24.2 miles with 1,368 ft of gain. Wow, amazing feeling tonight. Felt like I was flying with very little effort. Not sure if I was but the feeling is all that matters. I did get a PR on a short 5.4% on Via Dicha without trying. I was cruising thinking I didn't want to use too much energy but I got a PR ha ha! I'll take it!

Just a beautiful evening. Didn't feel like a windbreaker so I doubled down on the base layers. Rode in shorts and felt fine tonight. Was expecting to feel a bit too cool but not at all. Felt great!

Just enjoying some solo rides lately, so sweet!

West on Baseline, top of Wheeler, up Dia Vicha, then back to Baseline, to Amelia. Then back to Claremont vid Bonita Ave. And a final gentle climb up to the top of Mills to finish it off. It's freaking dark up there but nice ride. Kind of mysterious feeling when you're alone. 

Just another great ride!

Forgot to add, someone called out at me when I was heading east on Bonita just east of Wheeler. Pretty dark so I couldn't make out who it was.


                             Getting dark early now. Dark from the start of my ride tonight.


A little park on Juanita before heading back on Bonita. Nice park and a nice view of the moon tonight.


Wow, it is dark up here at Claremont Hills Wilderness Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment