Tuesday, October 12, 2021

IT's Official, Gina is 59

 Wow, how the time flies. Gina turned 59 on October 10th. We met at 24 so it's been 35 years now. But still the most beautiful, sweetest, most kind hearted, person I have ever known. Had a nice day, stayed in bed late, made her breakfast, walked the mall with a mocha latta. Actually an ice storm coffee flavored ice drink blended. Like a chocolate coffee slurpee  ha ha ha!

Then went for a cruise, snapped a few pics, then dinner. She was really happy with her day and I think really happy that I didn't take her out on the bike ha ha ha! I had mentioned her birthday ride of 59 miles and she cringed. But I was just messing with her the day before. I had no plans of taking her out for a ride. She deserves a chance to just chill out on her birthday.


















No comments:

Post a Comment