Thursday, October 28, 2021

Solo Night Ride on the Oldie (video Friday)

 Solo 24 with 1,214 ft of gain tonight on the oldie bike. Haven't ridden it in a while so figured I'd give it a roll. Nice that when I sat on the bike, it felt just like my Madone. If I were to ride with my eyes closed, I would not know what bike I'm on. Wouldn't want to ride with my eyes closed though but wait till I post my video, you'll see how dark it is out there when I turn out the light. Almost the same thing ha ha ha!

But anyway, a really nice ride. Temp average was 73 perfect. A lot of traffic tonight though. Plenty of construction around the 10 fwy ramps so I'm wondering if people are choosing Baseline as an alternate now.

Just a nice ride to get in some mileage and elevation, and a quickie at the Halloween house on Bonita.


                                                                      The video





The oldie, 1998 Cannondale CAD3. Still rolls nicely.






No comments:

Post a Comment