Saturday, October 16, 2021

TBennett/ Solo Fat Bastard Fitty

 50.07 solo miles today at 16.0 average speed. I'm going to say it was windy ha ha ha! I planned 60 but the wind said fitty was enough.

Ran into TBennett at the coast. I was heading south on PCH as he and his wife were crossing heading to the beach path. I saw a dude looking at me then he said, "are you Mr. Beanz?". Then I knew who it was right away. Sadly I could not recall the forum handle though we have met several times over the years. It was windy so maybe I was getting too much air in my head ha ha ha! I see his pic all the time on my blog and always remember his name but today, just totally slipped. But a nice chat and always a pleasure.

I like chatting with Terrance. He knows what's going on. He's done some of the rides I mention so he knows the effort it takes and the forum people as well. He knows what's going on ha ha ha! Nice to chat with someone who remembers my little gang of people and postings on cycling forums.  AND equipment! :-)

Funny though, we met years ago when his kids were little. Now all grown so it's fun to chat about how much time has gone by. :-O

I was heading for 60 but man it felt windy. I almost cut it down to 40 but heck, have to put yourself outside the comfort zone sometimes. A bit rough but I survived!

This is the thread I have been using to post in a forum daily ride thread. 

https://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/topic/108740-the-swc-2021-daily-and-total-mileage-thread/


                                                                         TBennett (Terrance)


Heading to Yorba about 11:30. Pushing  hard doing 12.5. That is Al coming up behind me.


Windy to the coast too, what's going on?


The wind blew the clouds and fog away so the ships were nice and clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment