Sunday, October 24, 2021

35 wit' Gina & Jose (Video Posted)

 34.9 at 15.9 average speed. Felt windy both ways to me. Gina did well but faded on the last 1/2 mile. She says it was her wardrobe. When I think it might be cool, I wear 2 base layers so I can pass on the windbreaker. Makes it easier to grab the Go Pro from my back pockets.

So she thought she would try 2 base layers. She did, then blamed her wardrobe for restricting her movement and heating her up a bit too much. 2 base layers, long tights over long shorts, socks were too thick. OK, I'll believe her this time ha ha ha!

But a good ride. Just glad we got to ride seeing we sat out yesterday due to the rain. Nah, the rain doesn't hurt. I just hate cleaning up messy bikes after the rain ha ha ha!

                                                                    

                                                                             The video





                                                                  Al and his gang.


Al's wife


Gina and Jose



I actually caught Ron and Dixie on both cameras this time. I happened to have them both on. Should be interesting.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment