Thursday, October 15, 2020

 10 miles tonight at a whopping 13.4 average speed. Just spinning around relaxing the legs. Spooky quiet tonight but that's cool, got my Halloween colors on ha ha!




Couple pics I took earlier. The Bowlium in Pomona. I spend plenty of nights here as a kid 50+ years ago. Actually surprised it's still around.





People have asked me if I am fast on the bike. I am what is considered "SEMI-FAST." Last night thought little traffic, I was in the right lane heading West when a SEMI happened to hop on the same street I was riding. No shoulder and I could tell he was gaining but I had 50 yards to my next turn where I would be clear. 50 yards and a semi 40 yards behind me? Yeah, I am considered "SEMI-FAST" because I only go fast when there is a semi behind me ha ha ha! 😆😄😆





No comments:

Post a Comment