Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Nice Easy Night Ride

 16 miles, 14.1 average speed. More playing around with my old Flip recorder that I used like back in 2010 when I first started making videos. Low quality but just testing the night view with the low lights. Good thing is I have a much better editor than I did back then so we'll see what happens.

I was using it to see if I could see my ankle bands at night with light shined on them as a test. But it was a really nice evening with temps at 75. Nice fresh air and just having fun while relaxing the legs.

 I threw together a cheesy little video with the footage. :-P








Kind of cool. The calendar from Garmin Connect. Seems I am over 3,000 for the year so far, 190 hours, 50 minutes and 20 seconds. Better year than the last few with all that has gone on, family deaths and medical etc. Hope I can get to 4,000 by the end of the year. All the green marks are my bike rides on the calendar.


Oh, and my little upstairs pic editing/video creator studio 





No comments:

Post a Comment