Thursday, October 15, 2020

Strava Turned off all Fly bys on ther Fly By feature (Need to turn back on if you want to enjoy the feature)

 

You guys notice fly bys are turn off for all? Need to visit settings to turn back on.

Why would strava do this? Just to make things difficult. So now to be seen or see the flybys, you need to visit the settings page to set to "everyone" under flybys. This sucks, one of my favorite things to do is view the others I ride around and cross paths with. This is on the activity feed page and I really didn't pay attention till I realized I could not see any flybys and the flyby feature didn't appear on my ride page. :-(




A whopping 13.4 average speed tonight over 10 miles. Just spinning around relaxing the legs.







Well an easy 10 miler tonight so I'll throw it in here. Easy relaxing the legs ride at a whopping 13.4 average speed ha ha!









No comments:

Post a Comment