Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Ride with Gina

32 miles at 16.5 average speed with Gina, on a Saturday. My plan was to get Gina out both days. I'm a kind cool guy and probably many people don't know it. But there comes a point when drug addicts and alcoholics rub me the wrong way. 

Never mind, I win, again !!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜„😆😄😆 Stupid opponents can never win the war ha ha ha! Got the bitches on their knees!




Boy, I never liked riding with a group and tried it for a couple of months. All my suspicions were correct, they suck and are dangerous. Since I stopped riding with them, 3 people crashed the following 3 weeks. One took an ambulance ride to the hospital.

On Saturday, Gina and I were catching up to a group and actually passed the tail end. We weren't racing, just holding a comfortable pace for Gina. There is a horseshoe type turn at one point with a ton of space around it to stop. But the lanes are still marked there. This group had about 15 riders. About 10 still ahead of us so what do they do? The get to the turn and stop taking all the space and a couple even stop perpendicular blocking the lanes.WTH!

I roll through and say, "wow, can't believe you guys are blocking the lanes!". The dude with the hanky on his head looked and me and said,' EASY EASY!". So I said, "there are more than 10 of you guys, at least one should be smart enough to teach the others". ha ha ha!

So Gina and I continue on and maybe 1/4 before the park we stop at, they go rolling by. Like in a panic as if they were making it a point to pass us. I had no idea they were going to stop at the park but it figures, too many people trying to prove something usually pull off the trail a little after they pass you ha ha! Earlier, Gina and I were catching them and passing them one by one so I know this was a show off thing. I let them go by and didn't feel the need to prove anything and I never jump on the back of unknown riders.

So I see them pull into the park and so I pull into the park too. Ha ha ha, you could have heard a pin drop when they all looked over at me as I pulled in. I guess they figure I would try to avoid them. But I got off and the mouth dude went into the restroom (one at a time style). Then he walked out and I looked him square in the eye, the giving him a chance to say something look into his eyes. He looked at me, put his head down and walked by without a word. I looked at a couple of the other guys and looked back at them like, what, you gonna say something? Nobody did ha ha!

But wow, this is the reason I stopped riding with the group. I ride with a small group at times, 4 or 5 max but we stay in single file 99% of the time and pass safely even when we push the pace. We slow and make sure everyone around us is safe.

These idiots block the lanes for a stop, then passing, they all roll around like they're running from Godzilla or something. Idiots, pass safely and announce yourself when passing. Too many unsafe stupid riders. This is why I continue to avoid riding with a group.

Bunch of dumb asses!


Rick and his buddies!


Tom the Man! He actually rode with the group I was riding with but stopped for the same reasons I did. If  you were to talk with him, his stories would be just about identical to mine about riding with a group.


Hal, he likes to clown around on camera.



Rick, this guy is really really fast.



Thai with the thumbs up!


Tony and his cool bike


Gina did really well 


Ah, finished!


Didn't go trick or treating but did drive around and check out some cool deco!














No comments:

Post a Comment