Thursday, October 1, 2020

MY Balls Smacking me on the Back of the Head Bike Ride

 Nice easy relaxing hour on the bike, got in 13.7 miles. Relaxing the legs for a longer ride this weekend. Getting old, need to do recovery rides ha ha!

Yeah, I guess my daughter thought I needed an extra set of balls so these were a Christmas gift 2019. I hung my balls from my helmet to test them out and sure enough, my balls were smacking my head while I rode. I guess I can hang them from my saddle but I know the tires kick up all the dust and debris and I really don't want to get my balls dirty ha ha!

But anyway, still ash in the air and I hate wearing a mask but I'd rather cover up and be a little uncomfy than breath in all that crap I see flying my way in the lights. Nice eve though, not as hot as I was expecting. Cooler this time vs Tuesday night's ride. SO I'll take it!


After they smack you so many times on the back of the head, they start glowing red ha ha!


Stupid ash!


22 MPH at night, no hands. And people on the trail worry about me at 16 daylight hours, OK!


Post ride posing. After an hour of smacking my balls, they are definitely glowing red!


I know if I hang my balls from the saddle, they're getting dirty for sure! Not sure if I can live with dirty balls! :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment