Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tandem Fun w/ Gina

 30 miles at 16.3. Haven't been on the tandem for a while. Gina says she doesn't like ride the tandem when she's out of form, it's too much torture on me haha! If you've ever ridden a tandem, you'd know what she means. It does take some extra. Doing well today till we got about her lately ride max distance. I could feel a difference in her pedal stroke. Ah yes, this is what she is talking about ha ha!

But over all a good ride. Not much going on but the pedaling.  Nice day, good ride, nice to be out, that's about it!


OH OH OH I TAKE THAT BACK!!! IDIOT!!!!

So Gina and I are on the tandem and about to reach the coast, right at the bus station looking bench thing. A group of Asian cyclists, using Asian as a description so that others may know who I am speaking of, not because I am racist. Ok, yeah, I'm racist ha ha! So this Asian dude must ride his bike like Asian people drive. Not really, C'mon! OK, maybe I am racist cause it was the first thing I thought when this idiot pissed me off. 

Ya know, the politically correct version just doesn't sound good.....Some person on a bike made a mistake and I had to avoid trouble as if my life depended on both our safety. Hey, that sucks, I like the some freaking Asian idiot almost caused a freaking head on collision ha ha!

So a group is stopped at the bus stop thing, maybe 10 riders. Another 5 or 6 approaching heading North and seemed to be part of the group. 2 or 3 cross over the path and stop as well. 2 stay in their lane at a slow roll of 3 MPH maybe. But this one stupid freaking idiot is in our lane doing 3 MPH and at this point, we are doing 17 or so. 

I start calling out RIDERS UP!!! Over and over but the moron isn't paying attention and doesn't seem to hear my shouts. As I am maybe 10 yards away, I start to stop cause this freaking idiot just stops right in the middle of my lane. I see it but I just let the tandem roll and stop about a foot away from him still shouting. He just looks at me and says, "Oh, I'm sorry!".

Really you freaking idiot? Can't hear, can't freaking see, can't use common sense and figure you'r on a bike trail and maybe there might be a tandem coming? Idiot!

So I just look at him square in the eye and say WTF!!!! He apologizes and Flinstone pedals himself off the trail. He buds all look at him in amazement. Seems half are female, they can see he's stupid too. So I start from a dead stop looking over at him like he's an idiot. Well, I'm giving him the stink eye in front of his buddies.

Of course the idiot never heard me as he had a big ghetto blaster speaker blaring music. And people say that doesn't interfere with riding.

I rolled off with the stink eye directed at him. What I really wanted to say was, "I HOPE YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOU HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE!!!!". But there was about 20 of them and if it came down to a fight, I don't think I could whip 20 Asians at once. Maybe 3 male and a couple female but not all 20! :-P



                       Nice pic I think. Well, other than Gina's spit all over the ground ha ha!


This lady was rolling on her hybrid!


Stop after a few for a stretch and your wife swallows wrong. The Old Choke and Spit ha ha!


Gina is more of a cyclist than I am. She shaves her legs!



Set up the Go Pro for a few post ride images.  Just to see how they look. OK but not real good quality imo.





No comments:

Post a Comment