Monday, November 16, 2020

Joaquin's Birthday Ride Video

 The video from Saturday. 60 miles for 60 years at 17.4 average speed. Us 3 guys, Joaquin, Eduardo, and I. Later joined by Rheo for the return 13 miles or so. Also ran into Tom the Man at the coast and the end of the ride.




Also, I want to throw in that my friend Tony will be happy! About a month ago he was squeezing my brake levers saying my brakes looked low. Well, I had one set of brakes but I found a pack of 5 pair for $40 on ebay ha ha ha! So now I have 6 pair. Now I just need to find the motivation to replace them ha ha!

And I would like all you to know, that I am a Shimano guy! Even my sheets and pillow cases are Shimano blue ha ha ha!






3 comments:

  1. Nice ride and video Mr. Beanz. I got motivated to do one now. Next March, 70 miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious ?!?! I thought you were like 55 ! :-O

      Delete
  2. Are you serious, 70 ?!?! I thought you were like 55! :-O

    ReplyDelete