Saturday, March 27, 2021

1/4 with Paul - 1/4 with Jose- 1/2 Solo (video posted)

 (Video Monday) 53 miles at 17.5 average speed. Started with Paul and his group. I flatted so Paul stopped with me as the others rolled. Too bad as we were rolling pretty good to the coast. As I was fixing the flat, Jose rolled up so he rode with us to the coast. Then Jose and I rode back to the train station together. Then I did a second solo trip to the beach alone so I could get in some good mileage since Paul usually does 27 or so. Got in my mileage but flat tires suck ha ha ha!

Paul chose the music but it is blocked in 4 territories but visible in most places.





Paul on the return


Started with a few other guys. We were rolling but then I got a freaking flat! :-(


Jose rode part of the way to the coast with Paul and I. Then the return with me to the train station.


Some homeless dude watching me interview myself after my second solo ride to the coast.





No comments:

Post a Comment