Sunday, March 7, 2021

SART with Gina

 31 miles at 15.8 average speed. Nice ride, cool and a little breezy but still a good ride. Thought after GMR yesterday, my legs would be toast but they felt great. I guess all the hard work climbing makes the flats easier for big guys like me ha ha ha!

Gina did really well. A bit breezy to the coast but a tailwind ALL THE WAY BACK!!!! Not sure I remember a ride where we actually had a tailwind all the way back so I'll take it. Actually enjoyed it.  Probably could have flown back today but didn't want to kill Gina ha ha ha! Though she did really well and kept a decent pace on the return.

Ran into Jordan and had some good conversation. Hadn't seen the guy in a couple of years. Also Rheo, the fast guy. Tony and Thai rolled up for a potty stop but left rather quickly.  I think Tony is shy around other people ha ha ha! 











No comments:

Post a Comment