Sunday, March 21, 2021

(Video) SART Cruise with Gina

 31 miles with Gina at 15.5 average speed. Cool, chilly breezy ride with Gina. Legs and body felt OK but man, the ears get chilly ha ha ha! The gator helps when I cover them but it's tough covering the ears without the nose while riding. Kind of a trade off but hey, at least we rode.

Not too many riders at the coast nowadays. Saw Bad Bob roll by, Tony and Thai at the coast. As well as Jesus again. Herb and Alyce roll by. I'll see what I have for a video this week. Not a whole lot on the trail though so I guess I'll just have a few clips here and there ha ha ha!

I did buy one of those water bottle storage things. Pretty cool for less than $20. I wanted one seeing I use the rear saddle rail go pro mount on some rides. I can't use my seat pack so I need somewhere to store my spare tube etc. I like it, very secure in the cage.


                                                                             The video




                                                                       Getting ready to roll!


The water bottle storage thingy!


Wow, ordered on Friday and received it at my front doorstep on Saturday. One ebay, freaky fast delivery I guess! :-O


A little bit of a nipple display on this chick.


Her boyfriend who was with her didn't seem to mind that her nips were showing. Heck, just wish her boobs were a little bigger ha ha ha!


Peace!



                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment