Saturday, March 20, 2021

Solo 51 on my Oldie

 51 solo miles at 16.6 average speed. Who turned the fan on? Ha ha ha! Of course a late start as it was wet here at home. I waited a bit for it to dry up before heading out to the trail.

Took my recorders but not much  happening. Only a brief chat with Paul, youtube viewer at the start. He starts at 8 am, too early for me. So he's done with his 27 mile beach ride even before I get there ha ha ha!

I did get a chance to test the little $5 remoted clicker key chain thingy I got a Wally World. Not I can get some shots of me actually on the bike. My point and shoot only has a 10 second time so it's hard to set up, shove off, turn around, and pose ha ha ha! Liking this little thing. Not bad for $5.

I'm such a poser ha ha ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment