Saturday, March 13, 2021

Group, Social, Leisure, Solo ??? I really don't know!

50 miles at 15.0 average speed.

So, Tony, Gabe and I started out for couple miles, headed back to meet Gabe's buddies, headed to the coast, across the beach to the pier. I saw Herb & Alyce at the beach stop so I stopped as the others continued back. Good to see Herb back on the road after his injuries. Didn't notice Tony had waited for me. So we rolled back some with H & A, then lifted the pace back. Tony was tearing it up with his new wheels, burnt my legs out. But when we got back, had 37 miles. I headed off alone to Imperial looking for 50. So turned it into a longer ride and not really knowing what kind of ride it was ha ha ha!

                              Tony's version of The Sprinkler Dance on the bike ha ha ha!


Some of the guys we rode with. Rick, a SART regular on the right passing us. Didn't realize he was there when I turned on the recorder.


Alyce and Tony meeting for the first time.


Good to see Herb doing some mileage again. He got hurt  some time ago in a bike crash on the trail. Damaged vertebrae and bunch of pins and screws in his shoulder.  Paralyzed for a bit and couldn't walk for the longest. If there is a will, there is a way!



No comments:

Post a Comment