Sunday, March 28, 2021

Easy 31 with Gina

 31 miles at 16.0 average speed. Started easy and tried to keep it easy. Nice but once we hit the final 5 miles, it really got tough with a mean headwind. Nice warm day though. So warm that the final windy miles really overheated Gina there for a bit. Heck, we sat inside the train station for a bit so she could cool off after the ride. I will say I felt the sweat on my upper lip latching onto my gator mask ha ha ha! So I think it was warm, haven't checked the Garmin yet so not sure of the temps. But, there were more boobs at the beach today. Yup, I think it's almost that season!


OK, high of 93 according to Garmin.


                                              After a little warm up, getting ready to roll.





This is what Gina would look like if her 1984 Bianchi was new ha ha ha!


Hot after the ride.


Cooling off like homeless people in the train station after the ride.


Well, at least my pump had the day off today!


My oldie 1998 ready to roll


I like this pic of Gina. Looking tall and proud at 5'3. Could just be I like it because of her boobs too ha ha ha!


I like when she gets hot and says she has to take her top off to cool down. I do appreciate a good hard nip shot ha ha ha!



Barely legal. I don't find younger gals that attractive but this chick had a nice bod and looked to be about 18. Couldn't get a good shot as there were like 50 people in the background ruining it. Mostly the big bike group that rolled up to the rest area. Stupids ruined my shot! :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment