Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Holy Cow, Explosion!!!

 Wow! I heard a loud rumble, a thump in the ground and thought we were having an earthquake. I looked out the window and saw a puff of smoke. oh no, looked about 1 block away on Euclid Ave. Turns out it was 2 or 3 blocks away in distance.

Looking out the window and 2 minutes later, BOOOOOM! A series of loud explosions made me think that houses were blowing up like dominoes in a disaster movie. Another series of explosions later but not stop popping for 45 minutes. Lots of smoke in the sky. 3 helicopters, sirens and more sirens.

I thought maybe a terrorist attack and a gun fight till I noticed some decorative lights in the sky. Holy shit, fireworks. Turns out a home on San Antonio and Maple exploded due to fireworks. Wow, I can imagine what the neighbors felt if it was that strong here.

I can't imagine damaging my neighbors' homes over something stupid like fireworks. Had to be storage because there were a ton of explosions. I have to think somebody died because if somebody was home at the time, they went up in a puff of smoke during one of the huge explosions.

All for what, 4th of July celebration, make a few bucks on the side?

Just waiting for a body count!




No comments:

Post a Comment