Saturday, February 6, 2021

46 with Tony

 46 miles at 16.5 average with Tony today. A change of plans for me ha ha ha! I had decided to do a different ride but Tony sent a text this morning asking if I was up for a trail ride. He got some new wheels and wanted to try them out on the trail and since he hasn't done any ride of length lately, asked me to go along. 

So we just rode at a chatty pace side by side most of the way. Saw a few friends, Gian and his buddies who will be on the video Monday. Saw bad Bob roll by, who won't be on the video ha ha ha! Not much happening today other than seeing a few friends and meeting a couple of Gian's friends.

Nice day, breezy but not too much. Easy ride it was. I'm not used to riding side by side most the ride and chatting so it was different ha ha ha!

                                                        Some big new wheels. :-P


About 20 miles in, still alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment