Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Solo Night Ride, On the Road Again

 Solo night ride from Euro Cafe in Claremont to Covina and back. 23 miles at 15.4 average speed according to Garmin. Strava sucks, ripped me off another  .2 again on average. Not too cold, 54 according to Strava but Garmin is down so I can't see the low just yet. Felt cold at the start but as usual, 5 miles later, it's all good.

I did wear my better tights and when I got home, boy the legs sure sweat in those things. Plus 2 base layers and my arms are soaked when I remove the windbreaker. I don't feel it on the ride till I stop and the sweat gets cold I guess.

But a nice sweet ride alone out in the dark.

Did get on PR on Strava. Not sure how that happened having done the ride so many times already. Maybe a tailwind in the right place. I like to mention my PR's but I see one of the group members bitches when I mention them so, FUCK that bitch! Actually a guy, but he's a bitch ha ha ha!


Now if they put a port-o-potty out here, I would not be upset ha ha ha! Short break in La Verne on the return.


I don't think the timer wanted me in the pic ha ha ha!


So I tried hand held and the flash always brings out the weird eyes in me ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment