Monday, February 22, 2021

The Tough 72 Wind Ride SGRT

 TOUGH tough ride! 72 miles with Fazi and Dariush. Tony joined us for 40 miles. Headwind on the first section (see flag descending the dam). I thought we would suffer a bit to Seal Beach but half way, the wind shifted into a big tailwind making it nice. But dust storms and flying debris told me we were really going to suffer on the return, and we did! But a good character building ride! :-) 



Ha! Just ordered these bar end plugs. One red and one gold set. Spice up the bikes a bit. We'll see how they work. Not bad for less than $10 on ebay. The ebay store I used gives a small discount with multiple orders. I think I got like 50 cents off the second one or something like that. Just hoping that if I put them on, people will think I'm cool ha ha ha!


AH, and after some ebay rear lights, the light collection. 2 Cygolite headlights, 2 Cygolite rear blinkies and the 3 ebay rear blinkies for my helmet. Kept in a little plastic container, easier to keep track of them. Lower lever, wires and mounts.


This is the little area where I have my computer stuff.


To the right, light box. To the left, Go Pro mounts, screws etc.


My video creator studio ha ha ha!



The bike room. 







No comments:

Post a Comment