Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 Another cool little ebay light I bought. I like this one too and it is WEATHERPROOF according to the ebay ad. Red and blue light colors. 6 modes, red steady, blue steady, red & blue alternating strobe, red strobes, and couple others. Smallest lightest of the 3 I have bought. Nice little rear helmet back light being the smallest. As bright at my Cygolite 50 but not as bright as my 150. Some riders have complained about my 50 being too bright so that says something right there. But for $12, nice little light. 

The rubber strap is thick enough and the light can be removed by way of a little screw. Not sure why anybody would want the light with no mount but hey! The little S clip that mounts the strap looks a little suspicious to me though it is a tight pressed fit on one side of the clip to support the band. The other a bit more open for easy attaching. It would be in my mind though I had no problems on the ride last night. Light was more than stable but you know me, worry wart used a camera wrist strap as a tether as usual. Only $9-$10 these lights but it  is the principle of losing things that bothers me ha ha ha!

Again, another honest review. Don't send money, no links to paypal, no channel support, don't give a rat's butt if  you subscribe, I just call it as it is ha ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment