Saturday, February 13, 2021

GMR Shack And A Half Attack

 25 miles with 3,445 ft today. Aimed for the shack but once I got up, I felt comfortable so I went back down half way to the 4 mile point, then headed up again. Felt good and took 5 minutes off my shack time from back in June of 2019. So that is a good thing! Just trying to rebuild some strength, that I had like 15 years ago ha ha ha!


Good day but real foggy up there. Way chilly on the descent. Actually kind of hurt so good thing I brought my breaker with me ha ha ha! Didn't expect it to be that cold so next time, I'll bring my leg cover tights ha ha ha!

But a good ride.

                                                           Yeah, bit foggy up there!


A little energy bar for the next climb up. Didn't help ha ha ha!





Not so bad on the lower slopes and climb. 





No comments:

Post a Comment