Thursday, February 25, 2021

Solo Night Ride

 Did a solo night ride tonight. 22 miles with 988 ft of gain. Dang it, had I know I would have gone up a little more to make 1,000 ha ha ha!


Ran across the Ladies & Gents ride once I came down San Dimas Cyn.  Rode by for a quick shout as they were at a regroup. But a nice sweet mellow ride alone. So nice to get out in the fresh air and not too cold.


FOR ONCE! The little napkin pieces I cut up and place in my ear stayed in through the entire ride. Usually pulling my mask up and down to cover my ears makes them fall out. This time, they stayed in and on the way home, I was wondering why Bruce sounded so muffled. Born in the USA muffled. I just thought it was my hearing ha ha ha!


Much harder to take a pic on the fly with a cell phone cam. Descending Valley Center. Took about 3 shots and this was the best ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment