Tuesday, November 20, 2012

GMR 11/20/12

Have some time off so figured I'd hit GMR cause I reeeaally need to get back into shape. Missed the weekend rides due to rain and threat of rain. Hey, that's enough to convince me to skip the ride and take the parents out to breakfast ha ha! Any way, I headed up and realized yes, I reeeaally need to get back into shape. Average temp was only about 74 but it felt warm on the climb. Not sure I remember having that much sweat drip from my helmet in a long time. Maybe it's  sign I reeeaally need to get back into shape. I did eat better last week but the weekend blew it. All I got to do is make it past Thanksgiving Thursday then I'm hitting it hard cause I reeeaally need to get back into shape. My target to day was to make it up without any breaks. Heck, might as well skip the break at the shack so I figured I'll just mosey on down he he! Times are slow but the elevation graphs always look cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment