Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday SART Short Ride

First let me say, Mark is a BADASS! Some time back it was discovered that he had a cancerous tumor on his vocal chords. I read his email and wished him well during his time but I will probably get all the exact details wrong but fact is, the dude had cancer and now his BADASS is back on the bike. Sporting a  tracheotomy he's riding! :-O

He started riding little by little and has now built up to his longest ride since the surgery, 30 miles on this day! Wow, the things people overcome to ride their bikes and enjoy life. Once again I am impressed and more reason to avoid those cry babies that whine about having disadvantages on the bike, like big shoulders, big feet, or a fat head ha ha! Too many people with too many excuses! Mark is just living proof that if there is a will, there is a way to enjoy life, quit crying ha ha!

Gina rode on Saturday but skipped Sunday. I don't blame her, it was rough getting back on the bike after nearly a month and being sick. Yeah, I know, I'm crying now but hey, I rode my bike! :-P

This weekend was spent riding with Aimee and Jose. Then a bit on the return with Greg and Bad Bob. I was worried about Sunday but heck, I sucked wheel all day Sunday and it felt good ha ha ha!

I included both days in the one video.



I have Mark's picture in the post below but it's worth a second look!








No comments:

Post a Comment