Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Little More Photography over the Last Week

Having a little more fun with the camera. My granddaughters (16 & 11) love to pose. Might sound strange after you have heard me play my guitar and sing but both of these gals are really really really good singers. Both in drama clubs as well. Trinity the 16 year old is in high school drama as a junior and Franki the 11 year old is in some drama class through an acting school or something like that.

So I took their pics and sent them about 50 shots, they were happy. Then I used Gina as a model again for a few more. :-P

Then I got a call from a pro photographer friend of ours. Tipped me off on a car show going on at a local park. I myself not much into low riders, not really even into car shows. I love an old hopped up Camaro or Malibu with fat tires, hot rod style myself but even then, at Route 66 events, I can look at about 5 cars before I lose interest.

But once I took a few pics of the cars and saw the final results, I was impressed. I'm thinking the cars come out prettier than the people ha ha!

I did try to get Gina to put on a biking for the car show pics but she wouldn't. OK not really, but if I had a nice car, I would! :-P











No comments:

Post a Comment