Saturday, February 3, 2024

GMR....Well a Bit-O-GMR



 Figured I'd get in a good ride today figuring it's supposed to rain all day Sunday. 

38 miles with about 3800 ft gain. Started in Glendora, to Claremont,  then back on Baseline with a visit to GMR.  Only first 4 miles after the gate. Been so long that I would have been happy with 2. 😄

Feeling the GMR stress after the first Mike, I was happy to settle down and make it 4. Oh how we forget the feeling. But hey, it's a start.

I'd actually been getting kind of bored on the trail.  Seems one is climbing anyway so might as well get in a real climb. 

Actually surprised I felt so good.  But it definitely is different. 

Yeah, that's my face after the first 4. But I already had 20 getting there so it was all good 👍






No comments:

Post a Comment