Sunday, April 21, 2024

Cranky Old Bastard Tour

 Cranky Old Bastard Powered by Fajitas Tour. πŸ˜‹ A short ride relaxing and spinning up the 🦡 legs getting ready for work tomorrow. 🀣 Of course powered by Fajitas last night with Gina. πŸ₯°


You know what really bugs me? Some dude going by while I was re entering the trail after my break at the park. I get on the trail and he goes flying by. I'm going very slow checking my lights and saddle bag making sure all is good. He's ahead of me looking back like he thinks I'm racing him. I just cruised letting him pull away not wanting to play the game. 

Of course later, I catch up to him and his aero bars. He sees me coming and stands up to crank away looking back at me. OK, I have no interest in playing games, just getting in my exercise. He's doing pretty good so I expect him to pull away but then he fades. Yeah, I know what's next.  He's  been trying his hardest to stay away  but I roll by him anyway, just holding my pace.

He jumps on my wheel so I turn around telling him to go ahead if he's going to go but that I don't play drafting games. He says OK then races around for 2 minutes ha ha ha! I just rolled by him again and I guess he knew at that point he wasn't the stud he thought he was ha ha ha! Freaking clowns can't ever just do their own workout.


My Relive Video






And that, DO IT YOURSELF HAIRCUT πŸ’‡‍♂️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

At the mall nowadays,  a simple haircut STARTS at $40. Imagine how much I've saved over the past  2 years cutting my own hair. Honestly,  it comes out better than when I go to a shop. I'm happy 😊 




No comments:

Post a Comment