Sunday, April 20, 2014

Nuttin' But Music Weekend

Had to much family over for the holiday weekend so I couldn't break away for some riding so I played my guitar instead. My brother did a few songs for me, he sings much better than I do. He didn't know "Fire" but did very well anyway. Hadn't heard "Baby It's You" by the Beatles in a long time but he did it much better than I ever could. He did seem to know "Kansas City " without reading the words so ti came out good!

I did Burning Love on my own earlier that day on my own. I used a beat box thing I found on line (metronome). I had no idea how to use it but I set it good enough to do the song ha ha! I'm no pro but liek cycling, you don';t have to be to have fun! :-)

My 10 year old grandsons did the video work for us! :-)







Me by myself trying some Elvis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beanz, your brother sounded good. Your version of Burning Love went well with the music box thing.
    Can you add your songs to your videos? Youtube shouldn't have a problem with you adding your own music. What do you think?
    Jimbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Jimbo! I just might have to try using the music. Although my Burning Love song did earn me a copyright notice from youtubie. They allowed the song but hey, if they mistake me for Elvis, then I have to be happy about that ha ha!

      Delete