Thursday, December 17, 2015

AC/DC.......Guitar stuff

So when the temps get cooler I like to play me some AC/DC to warm things up! OK not really, but I have been practicing these songs and they sound cool playing along with the recordings.

I like the shirt but now I look like Beavis and Butthead ha ha!

Gina was out Christmas shopping and saw this shirt and figured I'd want it for my next video ha ha! Better than a chicken head hat! Portions of 3 songs, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, and You Shook Me All Night Long.





This is what I mean by turkey hats ha ha! Gina buys me hats to wear when I make my guitar videos ha ha . A couple songs I am trying to learn. Keep in mind I am not a singer, I just try to sing along to piece the song together.

Helter Skelter and Revolution



No comments:

Post a Comment