Thursday, October 11, 2018

Awesome Sauce! New Jersey Mark's Bike Shop

I had ordered this jersey from Mark. I told him I wanted one from his shop if he were to ever order jerseys. So finally after a couple years he tells me he is about to order. I order mine. Not really caring about the color, design etc. I just wanted a jersey from Mark's Bike Shop because he is such a cool guy, excellent mechanic and always been a good friend.

Nope, won't order a jersey from any other shop other than Mark. Mark knows I'm a stickler when it comes to my bikes, nobody touches then but me and if I can't, then I want the best to help me out, Mark!

Anyway to my surprise, the colors are awesome imo. Available in red or blue, I chose blue. The samples on paper he showed me looked cool enough but when I got it, wow, it is really cool looking, I am impressed. Anyway, I'm happy with it and it seems to fit well enough to use on my rides. I'm happy!

Mark's Bike Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment