Monday, February 25, 2019

Construc-shee-yone!

Been so busy with home improvements on my Mom's house that I haven't even thought of riding my bike. OK so yeah, I thought about it but I didn't ha ha!

Give you and idea, this is the baseboard in my Mom's laundry room that I had to rework. Mom and Dad did a relative a favor allowing him to do the laundry room for some cash. Turns our he used some self adhesive stuff that didn't stick. I mean come on, a corner rounded, pretty much wrapped around a corner? They paid him $00+ to paint the room and do the baseboard. of course Dad was sick and could no longer work on the house himself. Now that he passed in August, Mom asked me if I could do a few things around the house. Of course I will get paid in tacos ha ha! So anyway, they got royally screwed by our relative.

He also, supposedly installed a new fan for them. Brand new fan, he tried to install but did not take the time to brace the new motor so he jimmied the set up. He removed the new motor, tossed it in the garbage then told my parents that he had installed the new motor with a new brace. It didn't last the night. Neither did the baseboards. They fell off even before he left. Mom told him about it then he said he would be back the next day to fix them. That was 4 years ago and she was still waiting!

Wow, what is family for? Robbing some old dude in a bed doing dialysis?

So anyway, been busy doing improvements, salvaging the crap that the other dude left, trying to save Ma some money!


                     These two are the same corners. First one Cheesy Relative style.


This is Mr. Beanz style! A little effort and honesty goes a long ways. I'm no construction dude but a little searching shows you shave the back of the material, notch the bottom then fit the it like a corner into the wall. Like I said, a little effort...........


How is this for a corner? Like fitting a round peg into a square hole, kindergarten stuff.



What kind of construction dude uses 3 layers of baseboard? I guess the first 2 didn't stick. Also he stopped about 2 feet short of the door telling Ma that it wouldn't stick cause it was wet behind the tub? What? It's not wet and I got it to stick. 


So anyway, after that, I tried some crazy videos.

Got the clone thing down and a ghost video ha ha!

When your twin brother has gas! :-P




Security cameras picking up the evil spirit moving around behind me, up and down the stairs.

Just when you think you're alone picking your nose, you have to worry about security cameras and ghosts.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, is Frank helping you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell no he ain't helping me! He barely helped when we first made the thing! :-P

      Delete