Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Little house update

So this is the little hall. At the first pics stage, still need a little touch up. Then I started on the little anti room to Mom's dining room. Yeah this is a big house. A few rooms and I'm getting tired ha ha! Hopefully I get most of the downstairs back in order. It's 2400 square feet. I might not live long enough to re do it all ha ha!


This is the anti room, it's next. Matching the same colors as the hall in the background.



This is the anti room. I still need to do some trim around the window thingy, and another coat of white on the baseboards and some touch up in corners etc.



Looking much better! My brother said he had a hard time coming over when Dad was sick. Since he passed, he said he has a hard time looking at the way the house was, very depressing with the wall paper, ugly baseboards etc. But hey, at least Mom will appreciate living in a better looking home. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment