Thursday, March 14, 2019

Yeeah, Still Working on the House!

Been lazy AF! Ha ha ha, just learned that AF thing. I see so many people using it so I figured I'd fit it in here. Some of you might not know what it is, like I didn't so.....AF + As F#@k, lazy AF. Hopefully I get that one out of my head! :-P

Anyway, been working on the house. Not sure if that is actually lazy really. But time consuming. Finished the finishing touches on Mom's restroom. She's pretty happy with it. She found a mirror she wanted to hang. Looked everywhere, Pier 1, Bed Bath and Beyond but came up with nothing. But she did end up finding this closet door mirror and like the finish on the frame. So I mounted it on the wall sideways like she wanted. Actually looks pretty cool with the big round bulbs she has in there. At the right angle you can see the light in the mirror and the mirror in the mirror and so on.

So between that and trying to keep my Gina pic collection going, I've been too lazy AF to get on my bike. Saturday morning comes, alarm goes off but I chose to stay in bed instead of hitting the bike. Riding the streets around  here would suck. Narrow streets, heavy parking all along the way. I'd have to ride like 10 miles just to get to a decent area to ride. And that's if I make it there alive. So been avoiding local riding and not wanting to drive to the trail lately. Well I want to but don't want to! :-P

Finishing touches

                         I thought it was weird with a closet mirror but after it was up, I likey!




Some cute little simple deco. Look pretty cool!



Thinking about putting a frame around the window in her shower. Looks pretty plain right now so maybe add a little deco to the window later, maybe soon.

Now out to the little hallway next.  Filling all the pits, the heavy paint drips, digs and scratches on the walls. Dad would paint but paint over whatever was there. Drives me crazy, all those bumps, drips and crap. So before I paint, I sanded the walls as best I could. Smoothed out all the dimples and pimples and rough spots.

Nothing a little Bondo won't fix ha ha! You know us Mexicans ha ha! But looking smoother already!

Somebody went up there and made a mess.


WTF! Does Mom wear steel toe slippers around the house? :-O


So many bumps and lumps I had to fix. Mom says Dad didn't do it cause he was getting old. Ha!  I remember him doing it when he was young.


Oh well, it will be smooth now!


You know me, got to have my Gina pics too! Of course look if you like but don't copy please. ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment