Saturday, January 4, 2020

Well Gosh Darn the Wind

43.5 solo miles. And just when I thought it could not be any worse than last week, it was. Not a big wind but I swear, I pushed hard to the coast against a big headwind. Shorter time than usual at the coast so I thought I would get a tailwind back but nope! Felt exactly the same as heading to the coast. Oh well, my average sucked, 15.8 but hey, I got in some exercise and some day, some day,  I just might get a day without constant wind. Maybe if that Greta Dumberg can help us out here and change the wind ha ha! :-P

So anyway, pretty much gave it my all but being a Grump Old Bastard, I sucked ha ha! Did run into Mark at the coast. Snapped a couple pics, wished each other a Happy New Year then he was off to the pier area.



                                           With the wind today, the jersey fit the bill ha ha!


I'm not one of those, " do my gloves match my shoelaces and handlebar tap?" types. I just get on my bike and ride ha ha!


This smile was before I realized I was going to have a headwind on the return as well. :-(


I took the first pic then Mark asked me to retake the pic as he did not want the buds hanging from his helmet in the pic. OK, so you know I got to have some fun with it and enlarged the buds ha ha! His ears are not really that big inside ha ha!


OK, couple of real pics.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rides right through 2020 headwinds or not.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Trev, just like to whine a little here and there ha ha!

    ReplyDelete