Sunday, May 7, 2023

Saturday, Sunday, and Food

 40 solo on Saturday  up to Azusa mountains.  20 on Sunday to Bellflower.  Good riding but felt a bit chili. 

Otherwise,  just working learning this programming stuff . Friday like 10 pages of notes, videos but I got this.  Created my first program to measure a part. Small but I did it!

Just some riding,  eating 😋 with Gina and her Mom. Saturday at Casa Jimenez in Claremont,  the best one. Sunday just Gina and I at Black Angus.  I'm going to say I enjoy outback better now. But just mixing it up enjoying life.























Oh yeah, cut my own hair again.  Some 24 yo chick at work, never says much to anybody, comes up to me saying my haircut looks great. I  explain that I did it myself.  Then she says she just wants me to know that I did a great job and that I look very handsome.  Hey  still got it and I'll be 60 this month. 





No comments:

Post a Comment