Saturday, June 17, 2023

32/8 Ride

 32 miles with Tony and Mark then another solo 8 to get my 40. When they dropped off I had a 16.7 average speed.  But heading north after the train station,  it got really windy on the return. I dropped from 16.7 to 16.3 really quick.  

Saw Ron and Dixie heading to the coast as I stopped for a little break.  Around Lincoln and they were heading to the coast.  Good luck with that and starting late. 

I was testing out a new GPS today.  Bryton 320. Wow, so many settings I read the instructions and still had to go back after the ride to make adjustments.  

Really quick fast connection and lightening fast connection with strava.  One thing that bothered me with the XOSS. I liked it but  sometimes the connectivity was slow so the Bryton is much better.  And like a Garmin,  8 data functions with 5 pages.  More than I need. 

So overall,  a good day and a good dinner after with Gina. 😋















No comments:

Post a Comment