Sunday, June 4, 2023

Laughlin Getaway Sacrificed Cycling

 So, I'm at work looking at my pocket change.  Just cleaned and lubed my bike but something said,  go to Laughlin.  The girls would enjoy it and I can ride anytime really.  Do something different this weekend. 

Laughlin was cool. I don't gamble but the girls do. So they do their thing and I sit in the lobby looking at dirty pictures I've taken.  Better than and more entertaining than throwing money down the drain.  😄

We eat and stuff. Good time they had. I was just relaxing. 101 so I didn't even bother walking along the river walk. All about relaxing for me.

Had a 2 hour delay in Victorville due to a semi crash. Denny's in Barstow,  awesome service.  O the way home, ribeye for me at Steer N Stein.  Awesome meal and service.  Big 30% tip, waitress was happy 😊 

Oh, that stupid mechanic, called me at work Friday.  So the pr!ck was a big smart ass man when I went in for service.  Be a pr!ck, nothing I can't review on Yelp ha ha ha 😉 

So I posted what he said about Auto Zone and O'Reilly employees.  So now he's on the phone asking why I posted the account   he doesn't understand.  You don't understand? Read it again mother fucker!😄

We spent $750 on Gina's brakes over last few months. I was about to spend another 140 to install parts I had. He says he didn't want to help me because I wanted a freebie, wtf! $140 to slip on some rotors and brakes. He says he'd need special tools to get a slider pin out  where the f did you learn to do brakes? I  have done it in the past with vice grips in about 2 minutes.  He wanted another 40 to remove the pin, each stripped pin, 160 possibility. 

For  the pin took about 30 seconds to remove   everything installed.  Idiot just embarrassed but I ended up cussing him out because he was so stupid and now calling me at work. I told him if he ever used my personal info on the work order, I'd be going to the BBB.  Petty much made the clown feel stupid yelling at his ass in front of my coworkers.  He ended up saying  ok you have a good day Mr. Delgado  uuuh, fuck you! 

So I needed a vacation ha ha ha. 

























Did I mention my little friend Audrey? Sweet girl at work,  25 years old. Quiet and shy , reminds me of Gina when we met.  

She always sat alone so I would always say hi and chat to her a few seconds before sitting down to eat my lunch at another table.  I do so with most people around.  

So about a month ago   she saw my hair cut and said it looked really good. Then she said   I just want you to know your hair looks nice and you look very handsome. 

Well dang  from a 24 yo girl, I'll take it. Then a couple weeks later, she asked what my favorite cake was.  I didn't realize she remembered my birthday.  Then she said she was going to bake me a cake.  I was shocked.  The next day for my birthday   a cake and a rather nice hug. ☺️ 

Damn, 60 years old and I still got it. I  told Gina she better be nice to me. 😆😄😆





No comments:

Post a Comment