Sunday, July 9, 2023

Easy Sunday Recovery

 A relaxing 20 miles before going back to work on Monday.  16.5 average speed.  


Sunday Recovery Rode RELIVE


Well, supposed to be relaxing but pulled a muscle along my ribcage. 🤣 I placed my bike up against the fence for a picture.  Usually the other way but I have a few of that shot so I went for a shot facing south. I knew it was a bit windy but figured a good place along the fence would hold,  WRONG! 

I  was a couple steps away when I saw it start to fall. New saddle,  GPS, mount, and just the bike alone not wanting it to hit the ground.  A couple quick steps,  a crouch and quick reach out, saved it mostly.  The handlebar barely tapped the ground chipping the alum red plug. Bummer but I can spin it to hide it.  

The saddle didn't hit, whew so I'm good except that I felt a pull during the stretch 

Always the stupid things that get you ha ha ha. 

Couple of shots with homeless camps.






Well, figured after my ride,  Gina and I could take our Dad's flowers.  Gina's Dad's plot is surrounded by flowers and visitors 

 My Dad's pretty bare. Doesn't seem like many have been around 

 But he's sitting pretty being the only dude around with flowers 💐  😄

Since we were passing through Rancho,  figured we'd stop at Steer N Stein for dinner.  Always really good but I chose mashed potatoes this time.  Mistake, instant. 🤣

I sure figure a lot,  don't I? 😁

I got the ribeye and Gina the bacon wrapped tri tip.















No comments:

Post a Comment