Saturday, July 1, 2023

Solo 40


https://www.relive.cc/view/vxOQQjEkGMO

Really digging this Bryton GPS unit.  Around 100 bucks and does much more than my Garmin edge 500. Newer for Sue but much better price than the new Garmins. Luck it split connections.  And easy connect to Relive. Heck  free cool little app that makes videos.  I tried it then thought,  why not get the premium?


Anyway,  today's ride too funny. Some dude passes me after my first 3 miles.  Takes me 7 to warm up,  at least.  I'm not racing the guy and he seems to be doing well.  He says he likes my jersey then rolls on by. Cool!

He's about 100 yards ahead at least. But after 10 miles or so, he slows and I'm catching up. Not really trying but he faded after standing on little hills and stuff. 

Then right about catching him, he turns off. I thought his exit. But I press on then stop at a park to tinkle.  He rolls by and another 100 yards as I'm catching.  This time I think it would be fun to catch him again.  But again   just as I'm about to catch him, he turns off again.  😆😄😆

Oh well. Still hadfun testing the Bryton and swapping out the black rubber cover for a red one. Keeping it interesting. 😁


Solo 40 from Pico to Seal Beach and back. 








No comments:

Post a Comment