Sunday, February 17, 2013

SART 2/17/13


 It's back, the SART Journal ongoing thread Here it is in the SoCalBikeforums.com forum under "Ride Reports"..or just follow the link.


                SART Journal 2013



Not too much happening. A windy ride with Gina and Jose. Krylon with a fly by hello but sadly the recorder was off. A fly by hello with Bad Bob. who was nearly taken out head on by some dope from a fixie group who was riding all over the trail without paying attention. Greg rode by but I missed him through a crowded section. Just another 41 miler on the trail.


Nobody at the beach


                                       I had no other subjects today so I took pics of Gina ha ha!


                                                                                Smile!


                                                                     Heading back


                                                   OK, I admit it., I'm an Ass Man!


                                         Not a mustache man but I took his pic anyway ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment