Saturday, February 23, 2013

SART 2/23/13


 It's back, the SART Journal ongoing thread Here it is in the SoCalBikeforums.com forum under "Ride Reports"..or just follow the link.


                SART Journal 2013



Gina and I on another 42 miler. Tried to take it easy today but the stiff headwind made it a good workout. Try to go slow, you're not going anywhere so you've got to push, no cruising. We did meet up with Alex2, Tammy and Alan, and Jose at the coast. We all rode back together with a nice tailwind so that was our chance to cruise back.

At one point Alan came up along my side and said "GIMME DA CAMARRAH!" so I did. Hey, I got in the video ha ha! So some of the footage was courtesy of camera man Alan. I got some recording of him recording us ha ha!

Not sure why Alan kept insisting my last name was DEE- AGO ha ha!



                                                            Self explanatory picture ha ha!



Gina looking for my Jesus sandals (see Alan comments in video)




No comments:

Post a Comment