Saturday, September 14, 2013

GMR 9/14/13

Saturday was another nice GMR climb. Another early 7'ish am start to beat the heat so it wasn't too bad. Quickly ran into JMX doing one of his major climbing rides. GMR, Crystal Lake, Lil GMR and back. 100 miles with 13,000 ft, that's crazy! At the top we ran into GMR, Matt, and a couple of their friends Mark and Eric.









                                                There she goes heading up GMR once again!


                          Well I was going to say Gina was dropping these riders but turns out it's
                               Vertical Bob! Blew my cover , can't make up any tall tales now!


                                                                        Go Bob Go!


                                           Well Gina still has a one or two second lead ha ha!


                              7 am start produced some shade on GMR so the heat isn't all that bad


                                                    Newman's Point for a sweat break


                                       The famous GMR Blogger (link is to the right of my blog)


                    Their friend Mark. Man I hope I got it right, I'll know when I view the video. ;-P


                                        Matt in the light. Seems every pic I get is in the shade
                                        and you can never really see what he looks like ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment