Sunday, December 1, 2013

SART 12/1/13 Me No Ride Long Time

Well we haven't been on the bikes for over 3 weeks now. I was shocked that we actually did about the same pace as our usual. Especially taking into account the wind today, oh my! Not many riders out there when the wind kicks up but for me, hey it's a blast. Lots more open trail for me to ride on ha ha! Did run into Ed at the parking area. Then Bad Bob along the trail near the coast, and Lucas at the beach stop. Good to see a few familiar faces again.

In the video, you can hear Bad Bob ask why I was banned from the forums. I love this question because it gives me a chance to talk about real men like AHultin and talk trash about all the Bull sheotter out there ha ha! :-)

OK I reworked the video because Ed is a BABY! ;-)





                                                                           

                                This is how I do it, the ole over the soulder and aim back trick!


                                                                        Bad Bob


                                                Oh my gosh! A smiling Lucas on camera!


                                                                 Beauty of a day eh!


No comments:

Post a Comment