Monday, September 10, 2018

Hope It Matches!

Well, I've been real excited to get back on the bike again.  Of course today was do this do that, tomorrow a birthday party wit my family for my father who just passed a few weeks ago. But yesterday I bought a new helmet, Giro Aeon. I think it's orange but it looks red in the pics. I don't have an orange jersey anymore so I ordered one online. Love2Pedal dot com, lots of stuff for us big guys.

I did order a Sesame Street jersey ha ha! Should be fun on the bike! that's why we ride, right? Hopefully I get a could of short rides in this week even if it's a flat loop around the hood just to get the legs back. But again, working OT this week doesn't help any! :-/ But it pays for the cycling stuff he he he! :-P






BTW, I made a video of a party I put together for my parents about 9 years ago. This is a short clip of the video I saved. We knew my Dad was sick so I thought it was nice to throw them a party and record everybody there saying a few words. But this is a short clip of his words. 9 years later he would pass a couple weeks before his 80th b day.




No comments:

Post a Comment