Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Big Boobs Video (someone actually didn't see it?)

Talking to some gents the other day, they said they don't remember this boobie video!


Strangest thing isn't it?  I get lots of shit from posters on forums about such material. I won't freaking lie, I like boobies. But the funny thing is, I'm guessing these guys are fags, some mods like Walter on dot com forums are offended by boobs. I'm guessing he is gay or hasn't got laid in 30 years or so ha ha!

The other bitches that complain are some of the female members. One was that amazon woman, fat ass lying sack of shit Pamestique. Is that big mouth bitch still posting?

So anyway, a few fat ass bitches complaining but guess what!? I haven't even looked at this video in like forever but it has over 11,000 views. Guess what fat ass, you hubby is probably watching my video and doing inappropriate things ha ha! Or maybe he's holding his breath trying to maintain and erection, thinking of this girl while he makes love to you ha ha!

So anyway, give me heat about my material, the guys are watching it! Who's the bad guy here? The dude who records it because he knows he will get more views, or the dude who watches it so he can make love to his fat ass wife? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Get over it, men will always look at big boobies!

So anyway, a note for you little bitches! And a re post for the guys with some balls ha ha!

Funny, I leave here, go look at rich folk homes on Yahoo, and every other page I open up to look at a mansion has a chick's ass on it. Nudity is here, get used to it. Quit yer crying!


2 comments: