Saturday, June 22, 2019

Blinding Migraine Solo 40

Man, that sucks! Got to the beach and 5 minutes later I'm blind. So had to wait 30 minutes before I could see again . Last 12 were a bit suck but I survived. Managed 40 miles at 16.1 average speed.  Not bad I guess  considering the stiff headwind on the way to the beach.

I planned to ride alone but once I passed 2 guys riding, they hopped on my wheel.  So I pulled for a bit then let them take a turn. One guy was really steady so that was cool. But the other would lift the pace by 2 miles or so then slow. A bit too unsteady for me so I turned off when I saw a chance ha ha. Little too scary and I surely don't want to get hurt.

But anyway I survived and hoping to get Gina out there tomorrow  Sunday! :-)

I managed a selfie and just happy I didn't puke all over my bike ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment